Navigation Bar

Mrs. Baker's Dozen Image Map
















Monday, May 26, 2014

Top Ten Things I Want To Do This Summer

My Summer Bucket List

One week of summer has past and I'm already feeling panicked that its flying by!  To help me get a little organized (my husband would be sooo proud), I'm linking up with Mrs. Jump's Class and sharing my Ten Things I Want To Do This Summer!! 






Without further ado, here are my top ten to-do's!!!

10.  Try new recipes.  It's hard to make sure I get all my baking in during the school year with being exhausted by 4:00 and all....so here is my latest yummy recipe.  I made it yesterday for a family dinner and it was delicious!  I even swapped the heavy cream for a lighter half and half.  It was creamy and fruity, perfect for summer.  Here's the link I found on Pinterest

Six Sisters Stuff Berries and Cream Trifle
 



Berries-and-Cream-Trifle-Recipe

9. Clean my house!!!  I have dust in every corner!  I solemnly swear to get my 'Mr. Clean' on.

8.  Attend church regularly.  I always need to work on this.  Sunday mornings arrive and I move too slowly.

7.  More sprinkler time with my two cuties!
6. Visit the Zoo!  The Sedgewick County Zoo in Wichita is excellent, I mean who can pass up on feeding leaves to giraffes???

5.  Move Classrooms!  My future first graders will be visiting me in a new classroom this year.  I am ecstatic since my last room was practically shaped like the letter 'v'.  The movement was all sorts of wrong.  This room is bigger and I am going to enjoy adding to my ocean decor!

4.  Create more TPT products.  I am a newbie to the TPT world and have only created a handful of products.  BUT I am slowly getting addicted. :) Here's a pic of my Teacher Planner pack that is almost finished.....

3.  Read more!!  I am almost done with the newest Nicholas Sparks novel.

2.  Hawaii with my husband and his family!!!  I know, I can't believe I'm saying it, but it's true!  Here's where we will be staying.  GORGEOUS!!


 1.  More family time!  A Kansas City Royals family day game is on our list!


Wish everyone safe travels and fun times this summer!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment