Navigation Bar

Mrs. Baker's Dozen Image Map
















Thursday, May 15, 2014

Welcome to My Blog!

Happy Blog Birthday To Me!!

...plus a freebie or two!


Welcome to the blog world, Mrs. Baker's Dozen!!!  I'm so excited to begin this journey.  As if this whole extravaganza wasn't enough, I'm also in the final stretch of first grade.  We have O.N.E. day left.  Yes one.  I am currently looking for a diet pepsi IV hookup to get me through the next 24 hours.  End of school chaos may be the worst kind of chaos.  Right after Christmas break chaos and snow day chaos.  



Let's all deal with this in the best way possible....in the form of FREEBIES!!  This spectacular word turns a frown upside down, am I right??  I have two to share with you today, two packs of goodness that gave me the steam I needed over the past two weeks.  



Creating Super Readers: A Parent's Resource 
The first freebie is a parent's resource for helping their kiddos with reading.  One student inspired me to create this.  After a year of progress with her reading, I just hated to see losing all the improvement we've made.  Sooo *crossing fingers* hopefully parents will use this pack of strategies and games to help review over summer break.

Mother of Mine
The other freebie is something you can totally use next year for Mother's Day.  It includes an original poem, mini-books, synonym practice, sentence scramble and a yummy craftivity!  This is perfect to use during Daily 5 for Word Work, Read To Someone, and Read to Self.  Here's a few pics of the Mother's Day pack, in action.



I am so very excited to share ideas and create new friends through this blog!  Follow me for more goodies! Thanks for the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment