Navigation Bar

Mrs. Baker's Dozen Image Map
















Sunday, December 13, 2015



One week of school left, less than two weeks until Christmas....how in the holly berry did this happen???? :)  Every year it sneaks up on me, but this time I'm ahead of the game when it comes to gift giving!!!

I'm so excited to share this recipe with you today.  It's literally the EASIEST candy recipe EVER!!  I've never had much luck with fudge and this recipe is definitely a keeper.  Three ingredients, jelly jars, twine, and cute appetizer spoons = gifts that anyone will love!

Let's start with our ingredients:

One bag of Milk Chocolate Chips ( I use Toll House, but I bet Hersheys would be yummy too)
I can of sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla


Packing materials:

glass jelly jars (Walmart)
bakers twine (Target)
plastic appetizer spoons (Walmart) 
gift tags (Target or any you choose)







Directions:
Pour the bag of chips and condensed milk into a glass bowl.  Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir.  Microwave for 15 seconds, then stir.  If needed, microwave for ten second intervals and stir until smooth.  Add a teaspoon of vanilla and mix well.  Have jelly jars clean and ready to fill.  Pour the fudge into the jars and let set up.  After a few hours, put the lids on the jars and decorate!  If you use bakers twine or jute rope, I would tie a knot before you tie the bow.  :)  Just a tip!  Add those super cute spoons and now you have the sweetest gift!!



Happy Holidays from Mrs. Baker's Dozen!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment