Navigation Bar

Mrs. Baker's Dozen Image Map
















Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Made It with Wipe Off Morning Work

It's Monday Made It time!! I *barely* made it :)  Big thanks to Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for this awesome linkup.






Last year I used some awesome morning work I purchased off of TPT.  It covered everything and I loved it.  But with my class coming in this year, I just KNOW it won't work.  My upcoming class has so many different learning abilities that my lovely morning work packs would take forever to finish.


So I started to think of some ways to get quick review, independent work, and cheap materials all rolled into one.  Here's what I came up with:








On my Daily Focus Wall I will have our sight words of the day, focus words (vocab), and number of the day.  The last page is just a 'helper' page.  I printed off the worksheets, glued them to one manila file folder (the kind u can find a ton of at school!) and laminated, so PRESTO its dry erase!!

I plan on creating a new pack every month, so that the skills vary.  I'm excited to have something quick and independent for my little ones :)  Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how it's in a manila folder instead of a bulky 3 ring notebook! Good Job!

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete