Navigation Bar

Mrs. Baker's Dozen Image Map
















Monday, September 7, 2015

We Love Grandparents!!

September is a month that literally FLYS by!  I love the themes of back to school, apples, Johnny Appleseed....but I always forget about Grandparents Day!  How is this possible???!!  



So I made sure I didn't miss it this year, and created a unit just for our special someones!  Welcome Our Favorite Moments: Celebrating Grandparents and Grandfriends!



I am so excited to use this pack in a few weeks.  My lovely teacher friends at school decided to throw a shindig for our special someones and it will be fantastic!  These activities will definitely come in handy!

Here's a list of what's included:

Draw and Write Templates
Grandparents/Grandfriends Graphic Organizer
Grandparents/Grandfriends Interview
Grandparents/Grandfriends Mini Reader
Grandparents/Grandfriends Are/Can/Have
Grandparents Paper Bag Book Templates
My Favorite Moments Poem (three versions)
Grandparent Coloring Pages
Paper Bag Instructions


My favorite is the paper bag book!  Here are a few pics:



Don't forget to recognize those special people!  Here's a link to my TPT store!

No comments:

Post a Comment