Navigation Bar

Mrs. Baker's Dozen Image Map
















Sunday, August 17, 2014

Meet The Teacher Linky!!

At the end of a busy day, there is nothing I enjoy more than logging into my blogger account and reading about the ups and downs of teacher life!  I love 'meeting' new teachers and exploring their blog pages full of ideas!!  I am pretty new to the blogging game, so I was so excited to see this linky.  Now more teachers can meet ME, Megan Baker blogger of Mrs. Baker's Dozen!

My school begins August 25th and our class sizes have grown considerably!  Last year's class of 11 has almost doubled this year.  I am now Mrs. Baker's TWO Dozen :) almost....21 is close enough!  I absolutely love seeing everyone's new ideas in their classrooms.  My list of things to do is growing by the day! 

Let's get this linky started!  I grew up in the country with Kansas farmers all around us.  I still do live on the outskirts of town, but I have a paved road. :)  I met my husband in college and fell in love pretty quick!  Here we are on our trip to Hawaii last month.  After 9 years, he still makes my heart beat pretty fast;)


My two girlies are 3 and 6, almost 7!  I enjoyed staying at home with them for the first 6 years.  Last year was my first year back in teaching, and I think we ALL needed it!  Love my girls though!


 

 THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

Romance novels (may or may not include vampires and other supernatural stuff:), Bath and Body Works lotion (Carried Away is my new fav), Kauai coffee, big bowls of cereal, taking walks with my family, and watching my girls sing and dance.


IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
 Hmm, if I wasn't a teacher I would definitely be a children's book author.  I worked on many rough drafts while staying at home with my girls.  I sent out a few letters to some publishers, never heard back, and then lost my nerve. But I love writing and teaching writing to my firsties!
 THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Compassionate, loyal, funny. 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"
"I love tying shoes every five minutes," said no teacher ever!
 IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING? 
Probably my grandparents!  I'm sure they have lots of stories I haven't heard.
 IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE? 
One Crazy Momma :)
YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT? 
Probably the power to fly.  My youngest daughter would prob love that!
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING? 
Everything happens for a reason.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP? 
I've only created a few items, but my new favorite is my Meet The Firsties back to school pack!  I can't wait to use it the first week of school!
 
 Meet The Firsties!  A Back to School Pack for First Grade 
 SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 
I have a twin sister named Anna!  You may also call us Meganna :)
It's been fun guys! Have a great back to school week!! 
 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhqFWf95kSIjLseZ7bVp25XZgP0Ydw6koj4d6twM7Oo0uGrb9ICh_3sT4uJNXzd1Wp9mWPJaJCb3hQefSkFDwsuYx6T7mf3IzO1WVsM6Z3J8_Qw6l03AiUntdjoehlChCSROgqTVfYhOMzP/s1600/MTTB.jpg 

Meet the Teacher Linky

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment