Navigation Bar

Mrs. Baker's Dozen Image Map
















Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tell All Tuesday! Summer Snapshot

http://teachtalkinspire.blogspot.com/ 
 Happy Tuesday, friends!!  I'm linking with the sweet ladies at Teach Talk Inspire and My Day in K for Tell All Tuesday.  

It's super hard to pick one picture out of 100 that I've taken this summer!  We have about a month left, and I still have a road trip to St. Louis and a bday party sleepover to enjoy. :)

But if I had to decide, it would definitely be one from our trip to Gulf Shore, AL.




 My daughters fell in love with the beach!  Can't blame them!

Have a great week, y'all!!


7 comments:

  1. I can't blame them either!! I am jealous of the beach time ;) So glad to have found your blog through this linky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic pic of your girls! We absolutely love our time at the beach during the summer! Enjoy your road trip and the rest of your summer.
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gulf shore is one of my most favorite places in the world! It is such a beautiful place!!! I love your snapshot. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
    Chevronandcenters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldn't fall in love with the beach? We went to Myrtle Beach, and it was amazing! Enjoy the rest of your summer! :)
    Crystal
    Crystal Clear Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beach trips are definitely a MUST for Summers! They make wonderful memories...plus seafood is always GREAT!
    Magically in First

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great snapshot! Your girls definitely look like they are having the time of their lives! What a great memory to make as a family!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Kimberlee
    It’s Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete