Navigation Bar

Mrs. Baker's Dozen Image Map
















Saturday, January 16, 2016

Five For Friday! Galaxy Bottle Experiment FREEBIE!





Meet Otis, our newest fur baby at the Baker house!  What a sweet little chocolate lab pup he is!  He's quite a snuggler.  I have a feeling he'll be getting plenty of love.


Just a pic of our Arctic Volcano that erupted yesterday...no students were harmed in this icy experiment. ;)


I am so happy to see my unit flying off the presses at TPT.  Makes me excited that other teachers like my work. ;)  You can check it out here.


GOOOOOO CHIEFSSSSSS!!!!!!



I came across the coolest website called Imagine Childhood.  They have awesome kids activities, from gardening to engineering kits.  We ordered a brick construction kit and a basket weaving kit.  Just a few 4H projects. :)  The products are so cool, check it out here!


And finally, a FREEBIE for my science experiment GALAXY IN A BOTTLE!




This experiment is so quick and easy and best of all, the kiddos get to take it home!  
All you need is: an empty water bottle, water, food coloring, baby oil, and glitter if you'd like some stars. :)  Check out the freebie below!





Click HERE for your freebie!  And if you'd like a closer look in my SCIENCE NOTEBOOK: PLANETS unit, check it out in my TPT STORE!!

Happy Weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment