Navigation Bar

Mrs. Baker's Dozen Image Map
















Sunday, December 14, 2014

Remember the Reindeer!!!

The countdown is on!! One week left of school for me, but the week will be packed full of Christmas programs, parties, and progress reports. Fun, but exhausting!! The first graders have been busy with all things Christmas lately. One of the traditions I do at home with my sweet girls is making reindeer food. I found the cutest pack of Christmas clipart and papers and just had to whip something up! I love how my Remember The Reindeer activities turned out! It includes an original poem, mini-book, reindeer food recipe, and baggie toppers! Here's a pic of the smallest size of baggie topper. If you are saving on colored ink, it prints out well in black and white, too!
Grab this cute pack at TPT here! Warm Wishes for a Happy Holiday Season!! Love, Mrs. Baker's Dozen

No comments:

Post a Comment